You’ve been house hunting and finally found a home with most of the items on your wish list. One absolute requirement is a house with hardwood floors. You love the natural beauty of this element, which creates the cozy setting that you prefer.
The only trouble with the property that you’re considering is some serious floor damage. The previous owner is offering the house in “as is” condition,” so you’re considering the option of hardwood floor restoration. Here are the key questions, which we recommend that you ask before proceeding.
Important Points to Consider Before Beginning Floor Restoration
If the floor that you are thinking about restoring was damaged from water, be sure to ask the following:
- What type of wood is in the floor?
- How long has the material remained wet?
- Does it make financial sense to dry the floor?
- Can experienced technicians return the floor to its pre-loss appearance?
- After it is dried, will the hardwood floor need to be refinished?
- If that is the case, how many times has this project been done in the past?
Assistance From Knowledgeable Flooring Technicians
The ability to restore the floors may determine your final decision about purchasing a particular property. To get an accurate reading, we suggest that you ask an experienced technician to help you answer every one of these questions with authority. The staff members at NWA Restore It, Inc. have attended many classes across the country, so we can provide clients with this type of reliable assessment.
Our technicians also have the skills to help you determine if drying or replacing a wood floor is the right way to go. To complete this job properly, it is also essential to have the most effective and up-to-date equipment. The technicians at NWA Restore It, Inc. put most of the available drying equipment through a rigorous test, ultimately selecting TES (Thermal Energy System).
Here is what we have discovered:
- TES has helped us save many wood floors, which would have needed replacing without this process.
- Every job is different, so we use our judgment to identify the best approach.
- Drying floors saves money and time out of your home.
Contact Us for the Most Experienced Water Damage Restoration Rogers, AR
The team at NWA Restore It, Inc. experiences a great sense of achievement when we dry wood floors and restore their previous glory. Let our master technicians work their magic, so you can enjoy the house of your dreams! For the most experienced water damage restoration Rogers, AR, contact NWA Restore It, Inc. today.