WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROFESSIONAL
NWA Restore It, Inc. is the premier water restoration specialist in northwest Arkansas. Our knowledgeable, trained and certified professionals bring caring attention to your water mitigation needs. When you want the team that cares call NWA Restore It.
NWA Restore It, Inc. provides a quick, professional response to any of your water damage needs. We serve all of NW Arkansas including: Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas. Give us a call, we are ready to serve you!
Water Damage Restoration
- Faulty water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, toilets, and frozen pipes are common causes of water damage and are all too frequent. Water damages are one of the most common forms of home damage and can destroy hardwood flooring, carpet, and sheetrock. Without immediate attention, water damage can also lead to mold growth and other biological problems in as little as 48 to 72 hours.
- In addition to surface level damage, water damage can persist beneath floors, in drywall, and can cause structural deterioration. The severity of the water damage can quickly increase if not promptly attended to by professionals with the skills and equipment required to handle these situations. NWA Restore It, Inc., utilizes the most up-to-date drying practices and equipment to minimize removal of damaged substrates and time out of your property.
- Water damage restoration is best performed as soon as the problem is found. Unfortunately, if home and business owners neglect to deal with the water emergency as soon as possible, this may contribute to secondary damages. The quicker you call, the sooner we can prevent further damage to the property.
- Our goal is to prepare an evaluation of the damage and present a comprehensive review of our results. Thermal Imaging can also assist us in deciding what items and areas are wet, how wet the area is, and the appropriate proceeding phase.
Wood Floor Restoration
- Drying a true hardwood floor has numerous factors that should be considered. Our first question would be what type of wood is it, and how long has it been wet? Next, is it cost-effective to dry, and can it be returned to pre-loss condition? After it is dried, will it need to be refinished; if so, how many times has it been refinished in the past? All of these questions should be answered before a decision is made. We have attended numerous classes across the country to gain as much knowledge as possible. Our technicians have the knowledge and experience to help you decide between drying and replacing the floor.
- In order to complete the task correctly, having the proper equipment is as important as having experience. We have tested and used most of the drying equipment available on the market. We have determined what works best and have invested in TES (Thermal Energy System), which has helped us save many wood floors that would otherwise have needed to be replaced. Not all jobs are the same. Therefore, we use various other methods as well when the situation warrants it.
- We specialize in drying wood floors not only because it is the most cost efficient, but also because it keeps our customers from being out of their homes for extended periods of time. If we can successfully dry a wood floor, the time out of the home is much shorter and less cleanup is required.
- NWA Restore It, Inc. is proud of the reputation we have acquired as the leading wood floor drying specialist in the area. To be able to take a saturated wood floor and return it to a pristine condition from before it was damaged is one of the most rewarding challenges we have in this business. We accept this challenge and take great pride in our accomplishments.
TES Drying System
We take pride in the ability to dry most substrates conventionally and have them ready for repairs within 48 to 72 hours. For special circumstances, such as time constraints or when drying wood floors, we use special equipment like the Thermal Energy System (TES). Our TES drying system can dry most structures in about 30 hours, much faster than the 3 to 5 days other systems can take. This helps reduce stress, inconvenience, and the likelihood of additional water damage related issues.
Direct applied heat drying is a precise science-based method of heating water. Increasing the temperature by 18 degree will bring an increase in water vapor pressure and dramatically increases evaporation. The TES drying system is the perfect tool to raise water temperature, increasing its evaporation making it effective on jobs that target specific problem areas, and it can be used to compliment conventional drying methods.
When you need it dry fast, you can rely on the TES drying system to speed up the process.
Water Clean up Services
One of the most daunting parts of dealing with a water leak is the water clean up process. A lot of times water is everywhere, soaked carpets, saturated wood floors, even the sheetrock can get wet. Performing water extraction on floors is best completed with the right equipment verses trying to do it yourself. Our water extraction teams have the knowledge and experience to remove the water intrusion and start you on the drying process.
At times, the water clean up itself can be a biohazard. Sewer lines sometimes become clogged and water from a second story home can have nowhere to go. When this occurs, black or gray water from a backed-up sewer line can pose a serious health risk. Call on NWA Restore It for these hazardous water clean up needs. In addition to our state-of-the-art tools we also have the appropriate personal protection equipment needed for cleaning such a mess.
Whether a commercial business or residential home, quickly addressing a water damage situation will result in significantly less secondary damages. In other words, an immediate response would deliver more efficient restoration and much less harm to your property. Our team can assess your damage, include an estimate of repairs needed, present a thorough overview of the situation, and propose an action plan to restore your property quickly. For water damage Fayetteville AR to Bella Vista you can count on us for a quick and professional response.
NWA Restore It, Inc. services all of NW Arkansas, including Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs, Bella Vista and surrounding areas.
water extraction Services
Water extraction is simply the removal of bulk water caused by flooding or leaks. Because water can cause the carpet to ripple and come apart, making it unsalvageable if not addressed in time, we understand the urgency of a quick response to each and every call. NWA Restore It, Inc. is based out of Centerton, AR, and serves all of NW Arkansas, including Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas.
We have the equipment and capability to handle any of your water removal needs. For most situations, our high-powered truck mounted machine, which removes 80-90% of the bulk water from your home and carpet, is used to extract water from the structure. For other more non-porous surfaces, we may use our water extracting wand. Water can even be extracted from wood floors using our specially developed “rescue mats”. We expertly choose the equipment best suited for each specific job. Whatever your water extraction needs, NWA Restore It, Inc. is equipped to help.
24/7 Emergency Water Removal
Catastrophic events can happen at any time, so we offer 24/7 water removal. We will be with you through every part of the business or home water damage restoration procedure, including all the water extraction and water damage repair.
You need a water removal service in Arkansas that’s reliable, fast, and genuinely care about you; that’s why NWA Restore It, Inc. provides a quick, professional response to any of your water damage needs and additional support with your insurance.
Water Restoration for all of NWA
NWA Restore It tackles water damage Fayetteville AR to Bella Vista and everywhere surrounding. When you have water damage Bentonville AR you can also call on us to quickly respond with our full service teams.
CALL us for: