For years, you’ve struggled to pinpoint an underlying problem with your health. You feel congested and cough constantly, which prompt you to wake up repeatedly through the night. As you drag sluggishly through the day fighting off headaches and a general malaise, you continually search for the source of your troubles.
Hidden Problems Right in Your Home
Did you ever think that the problems with your health could be lurking right in your home? In the very place where you hope to remain safe, hidden problems can threaten the well-being of your entire family. For example, many homeowners forget to consider the importance of air-duct cleaning.
Reasons to Schedule Regular Air-Duct Cleaning
Even though you can’t see air ducts, they are critical elements to keep on your regular home maintenance list. Here are several reasons why:
- Contaminated air ducts can severely affect your health and the air quality in your house.
- They can breed mold and other biological contaminants.
- Air ducts can provide a gateway to trouble in every room of your home.
Air-Duct Reality Check
If you are still questioning why it is necessary to spend money on air-duct cleaning, here is a reality check:
- The Environmental Protection Agency indicates that the air in your house can be as much as 5 times more contaminated than the air outdoors.
- The American College of Allergies has reported that contaminated air aggravates 50% of all sicknesses.
Filthy filters and air-duct systems continually add new contaminants into the air in your home. Seniors, children and pregnant women are particularly vulnerable to contaminated-air health risks. Given these concerns, what should a responsible homeowner do?
Contact Us for the Best Mold Remediation Rogers, AR
The professional air-duct cleaning team at NWA Restore It, Inc. has immediate solutions to remove any contaminated air in your home. Our mold remediation services will improve the air quality in your house. To protect your family’s health, contact us now!