With heavy storms last night and more forecasted for the weekend, it is important to be ready to deal with storm damage to your home. Even if you have the best preparation, high wind speeds, hard rain, and debris and fallen trees can surprise you with damage. When damage does occur, it is critical to have it repaired quickly to prevent additional problems, such as:
- Foundation damage.
- Drywall damage.
- Crumbling ceilings and walls.
- Mold spores growing inside the walls and ceilings.
These secondary problems can start within a single day, even though you might not notice them right away. That’s why it is particularly important to have professionals like the experts at NWA Restore It, Inc. inspect any storm damage promptly after it occurs.
While inspecting a property for damage, we determine the best type of cleaning process to use, including:
- Drying textiles such as carpets.
- Removing sewage from overflowing toilets and exterior sewer lines.
- Applying microbial cleansers to eliminate pathogens.
- Using wood floor and cabinet water extraction to prevent warping.
- Removing moisture from stone surfaces to prevent cracking material.
- Structural drying to avoid a crumbling building.
We offer professional cleanups for emergency flooding situations or after water pipes and roofs leak water into a structure. Our company offers immediate assistance on a 24-hour basis. Contact us right away if you need any storm damage repaired!