For those who enjoy the winter season, the natural elements can create a magical scene. When snow coats our homes and surrounding trees, the sunlight can make our neighborhoods glisten. However, if snow piles up on our roofs or other storms pound them ferociously, they can take a severe beating.
When you’re trying to get ready for the holidays, the last issue that you want to think about or deal with is a leaky roof–or worse. After you’ve decorated your home and piled up presents, you definitely want to avoid pieces of your roof crumbling on top of your guests. With even colder weather on the horizon during the next few months, checking the condition of your roof is particularly important during this time of the year.
Benefits of Winter Roof Damage Assessment
Even though you’re probably concerned about the extra expense of the holiday season, one of the best gifts that you can give yourself and your family is a roof assessment. If an affordable general contractor Bentonville, AR, finds any problems, here are the advantages of taking care of roof repairs now:
- Savings on heating bills: If gaps in your roof are allowing air to rush into your home, you are probably turning up your thermostat constantly. In this futile attempt to warm up your house, you will continue to pay unnecessarily high bills as the heat escapes.
- Warmth and good health for your family: If your family is constantly shivering, sniffling and sneezing because of drafts–or gusts of air–streaming through your damaged roof, you may be placing their health at risk. Besides the cold temperatures, a roof in need of repairs may also contain damaged insulation, another source of potential illness.
- Solid barrier preventing entry of unwanted creatures: If you have roofing problems, you’ve probably noticed an increase in the number of unwanted creatures in your home. Unless you want your cats to remain vigilant on this around-the-clock job, repairing your roof is critical to maintain a healthy environment.
Haag-Certified Roofing and Property Claim Specialist
Would you like to hire an expert to assess your roof properly? Have you decided to take the important step of repairing your roof? For this type of major project, you’ll want to hire a knowledgeable authority in the industry.
NWA Restore It, Inc. is a property claim specialist company with Haag certification, which all insurance companies recognize. Our experts will quickly and accurately inspect your roof and correctly assess that damage. As a preferred contractor for many insurance companies, we are qualified to handle roofing claims through insurance companies and those from individual customers.
We handle a wide variety of roofing jobs including:
- Replacing entire roofs
- Scoping roofs for damage that is a covered insurance loss
- Repairing storm damage
- Handling roofing maintenance
When you work with NWA Restore It, Inc., you will have peace of mind that we are licensed and insured for your protection as well as our employees. You are also welcome to check our references. For quality workmanship and customer satisfaction, contact us!